International Taxation

Many taxpayers who work overseas do not realize that money earned in a foreign country is subject to taxation in the United States.  How to report the income and what to do with the taxes paid to a foreign country are the kinds of issues that can make or break a tax return.  Let Shane T. Bennett, CPA help you with these issues.  Whether you are overseas or about to leave the United States to work in a foreign country, if you have questions we would like to help.